What to Expect
Full Day Camp in town, for both kids and teens!
Each week consists of:
– Large worship meetings
– Small groups
– Service Projects & Outreach
– Games AND MORE!
This year’s theme is “ROAR!” and comes from Psalm 32. We believe this generation is called, powerful, and is full of purpose. Our desire is to equip them with the gospel of Christ to live out their calling and their faith courageously and unapologetically – that they would be a bold voice of Truth and, “Roar” for the Kingdom of God!
Don’t miss this opportunity for your student to encounter Jesus, be equipped and encouraged to take ALL the land the Lord intends for them to. One thing is for certain, they will be forever changed!
KIDS CAMP –
– July 13th – 16th
– Ages 8-12
– 12pm – 6pm
– 1501 S. Taylor
TEEN CAMP –
– July 18th – 22nd
– Ages 13-18
– M-Th 10am-7pm
– Fri 10am-9pm
– 1501 S. Taylor
Shield to Shield,
For questions, or more information, contact us at 806-354-2288, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER FOR KIDS CAMP REGISTER FOR TEEN CAMP
NEED TO KNOW
– Download the required waivers below and return no later than one week before your camp date! Return waivers to email@example.com.
– Teen Campers will be fed lunch and a snack.
– Kids Campers will only be fed a snack. LUNCH NOT PROVIDED for Kids Camp.
– Water will be provided throughout for all campers.
– Please indicate any food allergies on camp forms.
– Please wear appropriate clothing for outdoor activities: closed toe shoes, shorts (appropriate in length) and t-shirts.
WHAT TO BRING
– NO PHONES – if there is an emergency our staff will contact you or allow your child to do so!
– Your student will only need to bring a Bible!
Our team can’t wait to host your child(ren) and are anticipating a powerful and fun week together!
“For when I kept silent, my bones wasted away” -Psalm 32:3